Etemplates from the FREE working guide: Lean One Page Reporting for the Finance Team
Many management reports are merely memorandums of information. This working guide outlines one-page formats that will make a difference (CEO finance report, Board Dashboard, Capex proposal). It also refers to the work of data visualization expert, Stephen Few, and the quality control steps you should take to make sure all your reports are error free.
This unique implementation working guide covers some one page reports that will win you fans. The working guide contains 30 pages designed to help readers to implement quick wins that will impress the senior management team. The working guide comes with electronic templates to assist in a swift implementation. I have spent around US$20,000 researching, writing and testing this working guide. I guarantee, if you purchase, read, and act you will save many times the cost of this guide.
This working guide gives you the answers to the following questions:
- How to create one-page management reports that drive performance?
- What is the easiest way to write a one page report?
- The power of a one-page financial report
- What should be in a flash month-end financial report to the CEO?
Written by international writer, David Parmenter. This working guide will transform the lives of you and your team through the adoption of practices your peers have used successfully who come from top performing teams around the world.
- Better practice month-end reporting formats
- Reporting a business unit’s performance
- Value stream reporting
- Reporting a consolidated Profit & Loss account
- A3 page summary report for the CEO
- Reporting the balance sheet
- Reporting a Profit & Loss forecast
- Reporting a daily cash flow forecast
- Reporting a monthly cash flow forecast
- Reporting capital expenditure
- Controlling the capex approval process
- The Toyota A3 investment proposal
- Reporting the strategic objectives/ risks/ costs pressures
- Daily / weekly reporting
- Yesterday’s sales report
- Weekly key customer’s sales
- Weekly late project reporting
- Weekly list of overdue reports
- Making your project reports decision based
- A Board Dashboard
This working guide will help you answer queries and guide you to a best practice solution in this area. These working guides are sent as a PDF copy, normally within 48 hours of payment.
Thank you for your interest in the intellectual property I have developed. I will send you the electronic media you have purchased as soon as I have received confirmation from PayPal.