This unique implementation toolkit comprise my latest thinking on the subject matter. The toolkit contains 90 pages designed to help readers implement better practice methods. The toolkit comes with electronic media, eg: formats, templates to assist in a swift implementation. I have spent around US$50,000 developing and updating this toolkit. I guarantee, you will save many times the cost of the toolkit.
This toolkit is based around the wisdom and better practices of the accountants who are on cutting edge of reporting. This is their story. Accountants need to be great communicators to fulfill their role successfully. Gone are the days when reports could simply be drafted without consideration of the reader’s needs. Reports should focus on how to best get the message across. What are the salient points? Where can this report add value to the readers understanding? And how can I deliver this report on a better practice time frame?
This toolkit looks at all aspects of reporting from weekly, ad hoc, monthly management and Board reporting. I have included HR reporting as accountants are increasingly being asked to assist in this area. Many management reports are not a management tool; they are merely memorandums of information. As a tool management reports should encourage timely action in the right direction, and should measure and report on those activities the Board, management and staff need to focus on. The old adage “what gets measured gets done” still holds true. Management reporting as a management tool needs to be a combination of monthly and daily/weekly reporting.
This whitepaper is updated at the time of purchase by David Parmenter ensuring that it contains his latest thinking. The whitepaper is printed at the time of purchase to ensure it has David’s latest thinking and air-mailed to the reader. The e-templates are emailed.
Please click here to look inside the white paper.
Why you need this toolkit:
- You haven’t the time to disseminate all the information from the better practices adopted by your peers – I have spent the last 25 years doing this for you…
- Easy to use templates – which can be in use immediately
- Expose yourself to the latest thinking on reporting financial and non-financial data
- Be introduced to Stephen Few’s brilliant work on dashboard design – the leading thought leaders on data visualization
- Blow the CEO and the Board away with great report formats that are clear to the point and easy to understand
This whitepaper will answer the following questions:
- What are the good design features of a one-page report?
- What are the rules for good graph design?
- What should a flash report look like?
- How does value stream accounting impact my reporting?
- How often should we report against strategy implementation?
- What should a board dashboard look like?
- What quality assurance steps should we take?