Please click here to look inside the white paper.
For years many organizations have used what they thought were KPIs but the measures have not had the impact management and the Board were seeking. KPIs are mislabelled and misused in many organizations. With over 20 KPIs organizations lack focus, lack alignment and under achieve. In fact, there are normally less than 10 true KPIs in an organization and these are measured and reported 24/7, daily, or at the outside weekly.
This paper covers the latest thinking on KPIs. David believes that there are four types of performance measures and choosing the right mix is crucial for effective measurement and control.
This white paper, is updated at the time of purchase by David Parmenter ensuring that it contains his latest thinking. The paper will show you how to choose the right KPIs. This paper will be useful for organisations regardless as to whether they have a balanced scorecard or not.
Why you should buy this white paper:
- Many initiatives involving KPIs have failed – balanced scorecards have not lived up to their promise. This paper will restart any KPI initiative you have..
- Easy to use checklists & templates provided electronically – which can be in use immediately (See list below).
- Expose yourself to the latest thinking on Key performance indicators and understand the difference between the four types of performance measure.
- Over 300 performance measures are included in the electronic media.
- The templates from David’s KPI book are also provided (Value NZ$ 150).
- Blow the CEO and the Board away with great report formats that are clear to the point and easy to understand.
- Excel-based performance measures database
- A3 example Board dashboard
- Example Accounting Team Balanced Scorecard
- IS team scorecard
- Selling KPIs in your organization – Draft power point presentation
- Checklist work shop materials, report formats from KPI book valued at NZ$ 150