A close friend said to me that one’s life comes in three phases, learning, earning and returning. I am in the returning phase of my life and it is fitting that I offer my time to be a mentor.
If you are a about to be promoted into:
- Your first CFO role
- Your first leadership role of a large team
- Your first role as an accountant in business
You should consider contacting me. I can help you.
I first ascertain your knowledge base and we together work out the likely gaps in your experience. A personal programme is developed with a series of 2.5 hour GoToMeetings, held at your convenience.
As a suggestion, a mentorship would commence with three to five sessions and then be followed with less frequent or as required contact.
The benefits of this process include:
- Being mentored by an international expert who has worked with many different organizations in a wide variety of sectors and countries.
- Practical advice which you can implement immediately
- Working with a web based meeting tool that will enable me to share documents, PowerPoints in real time, while maintaining face to face contact
- Scheduling time to fit with your busy schedule.
Each session will involve about 2.5 hours of my time (1 hour background and admin). The cost is NZ$525 (US$425) per session.