Covering systems improvements with accounts payable, reporting, forecasting and planning, intranet, and using your own general ledger better. These changes will increase effectiveness and cost efficient operations for the finance team. This comprehensive whitepaper comes with electronic templates to assist you with implementation. Price in New Zealand Dollars.
Whitepaper : 20+ System Improvements for the Finance Team
Corporate accountants are running teams that have procedures more akin with Charles Dickens era than the 21st century. Whilst many organisations in the USA have been investing in technology and appropriate tools to create a truly paperless office, many of us have watched, as if disinterested or more likely confused. What is appropriate? What should I implement?
The guessing is now over. This paper will help you to accept and embrace technology in all the areas that affect the finance team, accounts payable, reporting, Board reporting, forecasting, intranet, sales reporting, costing systems, etc
Far too often accountants spend all their time and resources implementing yet another GL upgrade or replacement which at best generates little, at worst, little or no decision based information.
The lack of appreciation of system enhancements will, if it has not already, become career limiting for the CFO. This white paper will reveal the pathway blazed ahead by far seeing corporate accountants in both hemispheres.
Why you should buy this whitepaper:
- You haven’t the time to disseminate all the information from the better practices adopted by leading finance teams. I have been gathering better practices for over 25 years.
- Easy to use templates – which can be in use immediately.
- Make a lasting impression with the CEO by revolutionizing finance team processes significantly reducing costs.
- Improve the profile and job satisfaction of finance staff.
- To help sell the need for 21st century systems within the finance team.
- To show you how to apply the lessons learnt from implementing these systems
Table of Contents
2.The impact of better systems on the accounts team’s workload
3.Move to a paperless A/P operation
4.Improving reporting systems
5.The need for a planning tool
6.Maximising the use by the finance team of the intranet
7.Advantages in investing in an intranet
9.Yesterday’s sales report
10.Reporting weekly key customer’s sales
11.Other areas to look at…
14.Appendix 1 Electronic invoicing at Johnson & Johnson
15.Appendix 2 Guidelines for electronic invoicing
16.Appendix 3 How to scan instructions
17.Appendix 4 Purchase Card Guide from UK
18.Appendix 5 Purchase Cardholder Rules and Responsibilities
19.Appendix 6 internet search for consolidation + software
20.Appendix 7 Balanced scorecard + freeware